From the Poplar Hotel, we want to give some ideas so that when visitors come to our home, see our taste in decoration.
Hello everyone ! Today I thought it a good idea to give some tips to make the most of the coffee table and that you eat it nice that can have four things, I declare myself fan of this room piece, I love to go changing Things from time to time, besides everything you put says a lot about your personality, tastes and memories, it’s the perfect presentation letter for the visits, “show me your coffee table, and I’ll tell you how you are”, but if in your case You do not know where to start, let’s give some ideas:
1. Create sections, using trays, bowls or boxes. Group books, candles, or some of your favorite memories in this way. The result should be sorted to make it look nice.
2. Levels, play with heights, a vase with or without flowers will raise the horizon of our table and create balance. The flowers I love, or fresh that distill aroma, or the much appreciated eucalyptus that in addition to smell great when drying remains beautiful. I think we all love it!
3. Candles, candles and more candles, I like to collect them, combine different designs, aromas, and brands, treat yourself and invest in some good quality, which in addition to last much longer, its aroma is more intense and exclusive , Once you have some accounts, turn on some of them according to your state of mind and do not forget to put with them a monkey jug with matches!
4. Colors, use for objects placed on your table the same color palette that goes with your living room and does not distort. Also the metallic objects, of effect mirror or crystal, will give much light and they will be phenomenal.
5. Books, another good investment for your coffee table are the books of our favorite hobbies, because in addition to enjoying them, we will make our visits. Fashion, wine, nautical or art, you decide.
These books are sometimes not cheap, if at the moment you can not spend that money, place a pile of your favorite magazines, but only a few, it is not okay if we spend.
We hope you have liked our ideas, to make your coffee table a different environment, and that arrived at the Hotel Álamo share with us their ideas as well and that we can make an exchange of opinions.
About Hotel El Álamo
Hotel situado en el corazón de la ciudad de Alicante. A 200 metros del mar, entre el centro de comercio, la playa del Postiguet y la zona de ocio del Puerto deportivo de Alicante.
Three generations of our family have worked over the years to offer you a charming hotel as your base for exploring the city's urban side and enjoying the benefits of the Mediterranean and its glorious sunshine
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.